In just one glance the BlueLab Guardian Monitor measures all three critical parameters to successful growth; pH, conductivity and temperature.
Seasonal changes, sunlight hours, wind, inherent plant growth; from vegetative to fruiting; are all influencing factors to plant growth success. More importantly…these parameters change the plants uptake and need of water and specific nutrient elements. The Bluelab Guardian is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The BlueLab Guardian removes the complexity of how each parameter relies on each other for outstanding growth.
Our innovative monitor is a new method to help guard the success of your crops with immediate and accurate results.
A flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
With our Guardian monitoring your crops 24 hours a day with a built in alarm system there is;
- No more test strips or manual meters required
- No need to keep checking
- Less risk of crop failure
- Less risk of disease due to an imbalance of nutrient or pH levels
You can have peace of mind and ultimately more time in your day!
- Adjustable display brightness
- Large easy to read displays
- ‘Plant Safe’ green LED display
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Silent alarm for both high and low settings
- Settings retained when power lost (non-volatile memory)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- International power supply
- Water resistant design