The Original Can 66 Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect…), odors, and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we’ve used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 7 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2” Carbon bed
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications