ExHale Homegrown CO2 is a more harmonious way of providing your plants with CO2. ExHale cultivates CO2 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or use expensive CO2 production units. The power of ExHale lies in the mycelial mass inside the vented cultivator. This mycelial mass cultivates CO2 and the one-way breather patch releases CO2 continually for up to 6 months.
The ExHale cultivator is designed for any size growing environment, or more specifically 1 ExHale Cultivator will provide enough CO2 for up to 16 square feet of grow space (4′ x 4′). ExHale comes complete and is cultivating CO2 even before you get out of the checkout line. No need to turn it on or off, simply place ExHale in your grow space and leave it alone to do it’s job.
• Place ExHale Homegrown CO2 slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. CO2 being heavier than oxygen will precipitate downward towards your plants.
• You will notice a change in appearance of the mycelial mass. Over time it will take on a whitish look, which is normal. CO2 will continue to be produced for up to 6 months.
• Depending upon conditions the bag may inflate, however this is not an indication of performance. If the mycelium is growing, then the CO2 is flowing.
Do not open the ExHale cultivator or remove the filter patch. Doing so will interrupt the cultivation of CO2 and could possibly contaminate the mycelial mass.
Q- How long will ExHale cultivate CO2?
A- You can expect ExHale to cultivate CO2 for up to 6 months.
Q- How much CO2 will ExHale cultivate?
A- ExHale will cultivate ±1500 ppm CO2 depending upon room size and ventilation.
Q- Where should I put ExHale?
A- Place ExHale slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. CO2 being heavier than O2 will precipitate downward towards your plants.
Q- What size of a room will ExHale accommodate?
A- ExHale will accommodate small to medium grow spaces, or more specifically 1 ExHale Cultivator will provide 4-6 plants with the CO2 they need. A continuous shower of CO2 directly onto your plants is the most efficient way to deliver CO2.
Q- What is inside the ExHale Cultivator?
A- Inside the ExHale cultivator is a non-fruiting mycelial mass that is growing on organic matter. NO manure is used and there is no odor.
Q- Does ExHale require any electricity or special regulators?
A- No, ExHale comes complete No need to turn it on or turn it off. Simply leave ExHale alone to do its job.
Q- What should I do with the ExHale Cultivator after 6 months?
A- The ExHale Cultivator is 100% recyclable. Simply remove the contents and mix into your compost pile or use as a soil amendment. The bag can be recycled through your local plastic recycler.
– ExHale Homegrown CO2 should be stored at room temperature.
– ExHale should NOT be allowed to freeze.