- Gaia Green Blood Meal is known for having the highest content of plant available nitrogen.
- Gaia Green Blood Meal is gentle on soil microbes and encourages humus production and good soil tilth. For leafy plant growth of flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, and vegetable gardens, Gaia Blood Meal makes for an excellent soil amendment as part of a yearly feeding program.
- Premixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: apply 30ml per 4L (2tbsp per 1 gal) of soil or growing medium. Gaia Green Blood Meal flows freely and evenly and can be applied by spreader or hand.
- Ingredients: Sterilized blood.
- Only the finest organic and mineral inputs are used in all Gaia products to ensure a complete balance of nutrients. All products are free of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Thud providing you with an alternative to conventional products. All Gaia Green Natural Fertilziers are 100% environmentally friendly, acceptable for organic food production and GMO free.