Geo Pot fabric pots are better than plastic containers. Geo Pot release heat, Aerate the root zone, stop roots circling and air-prune the plant’s root structure. Geo Pots are easy to use and fold up nicely for storage.
The material from the fabric pot does not absorb water which means they will evaporate less moisture.
- protect roots from heat and cold
- release heat and circulate air; allows roots to breathe
- provide better drainage; prevents roots from rotting
- eliminate root circling; prevents plants from getting rootbound
- can be planted in the ground
- slowly biodegrade when planted in soil or thrown away
- can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays