Geo Pot fabric pots are better than plastic containers because they help the plant by aerating the root zone and stopping roots from circling. Fabric pots also help by air-pruning the plant’s root structure and tend not to heat up as bad as plastic pots. We find that they are easy to use and fold up nicely for storage.
The material from the fabric pot does not absorb water which means they will evaporate less moisture.
- protect roots from heat and cold
- release heat and circulate air; allows roots to breathe
- provide better drainage; prevents roots from rotting
- eliminate root circling; prevents plants from getting rootbound
- can benefit the plant by partially burying in the ground
- can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays