The secret of every successful grower is Shooting Powder. This sparkling Bud Expander is the absolute best in the field of flowering stimulators. It gives visible results, can be combined with all base nutrients, is packed in handy sachet, simple to use, and has been extensively tested in House & Garden’s research and development center. It has moreover earned our customers’ complete satisfaction. Try it once and you will come back for more.
This flowering booster starts a new flowering cycle after the regular flowering phase, significantly increasing the fruit’s weight. The extra yield after applying this nutrient additive will surprise you. It actually creates a new layer of top of the existing fruit. Output increases of over 20% can be reached this way.
- Fill your reservoir with water
- Add base nutrients to an EC of 1.2 (an E.C. of 2.2 is common at this stage of flowering so essentially you need to cut your base nutrient back by almost half) and adjust your pH to your normal levels.
- Add your shooting powder. Shooting powder will cause your nutrient solutions pH to rise, DO NOT adjust the pH once the shooting powder has been added, it will self adjust to its required pH.
- Use 1 sachet per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the first week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C 1.2, for the second week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the final week.