Return Policy (Non Warranty Items)
- Jon’s Plant Factory™ offers a 10 day return policy.
- Any item may be returned up to 10 days upon you receiving your order for store credit. Excluding any items that are final sales.
- After the 10 day policy is up. Jons™ reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on products returned.
- All returns must be in original condition, unopened and unused. No returns will be accepted if any product is not in its original condition.
- All returns must have an original sales receipt(for walk in customers).
- Custom made items are non returnable. Such as custom electrical boards, custom O-Zone Kits, and specialty tin work.
- All liquid nutrients, additives, or pest control item are not returnable once opened. Items with a broken seal or that have been altered in any way may not be eligible for return.
- All items are backed by the manufacturers warranty. Length of warranty varies between products. Usually between 6 months – 3 years .
- For walk in customers all warranty items must have an original sales receipt. No warranty items will be accepted without a receipt.
- All Warranty items must contain all original parts supplied with the item at the time of purchase, Not having all original parts may void the warranty.
- Warranty items must be returned to us at the expense of the customer (No COD shipments will be accepted). We will cover the return shipping costs.
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days after being placed. All products will be packaged in plain, unmarked boxes. All customers information is kept confidential and is never given out to anyone.
- We do not ship during weekends. All weekend orders will be received Monday morning.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation
- Billing address must match shipping address on all orders.
- If any cancellations are required please call to check the status of your shipment. (604-294-3000) or (1-800-661-4322)
- If shipment has already left please refer to return policy.
- Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, E-mail transfer, Certified checks, Western Union, and Money Orders are all acceptable methods of payment.
- All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
- Orders will not be processed until payment in full has been made and we have received all information necessary to complete your order.